Has anyone bothered to ask you that question lately?
I wrote a personal article in response to this writing exercise (I need the writing practice myself & wanted to vent):
Saturday Writing Exercise (in a post – on your blog):
Main idea of the post: Your diagnosis/illness (physical or mental)
Things I would love to know about you in today’s post:
- Diagnosis (how it came to be)
- Doctors (who diagnosed you)
- How do you deal with the diagnosis?
- What meds were you prescribed (unless too personal for your blog)
- Do the meds help you?
- What are the negatives of the meds?
- What are the positives of the meds?
- Do you apply any natural remedies along with the medication or only use natural remedies?
- If you use natural remedies, what are they?
- How does the diagnosis make you feel on a daily basis?
- Do you have a support system in place?
- What have you learned to help you emotionally deal with your illness/recovery process? Example: journaling etc.
- How are you doing at present?
- What is the conclusion on your treatment(s)? Are the treatments (meds, therapy, or other working?)
- How are you doing?
You can place a comment here or back-link to this post if you wish, though not necessary.
If the above questions are too personal for you to write about, I completely understand.
Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2012