Well, people who have been following Eccentric for a while now know that I have been in a very pissy mood lately. So, I have decided to write this blog post to vent and seriously do not give a rats ass, if everyone I know here in the real world reads this blog post.
Eccentric’s followers also know that I love to put things in an organized fashion for readers who have very little time on their hands to read blog posts, I often put thoughts in a list form, or in a easy to read paragraph with bold headings, or just a short post. I understand that people do not have all day to read and comment on blog posts, because you have a life.
I am extremely pissed off due to the following reasons:
- Two people whom I love with every bone in my body is sending me very mixed signals right now.
- Their actions are not matching their words.
- I see things in black and white, there are no “grey” areas with me.
- I feel a person either loves me or they don’t, that’s it, end of story, period.
- If a person doesn’t love me, than they need to get the hell out of my life forever.
Tough love has no effect on me.
I am 34 years old, not a teenager, so if you know me personally and are reading this, and you love me, I suggest you do the following within the next month:
- Show that you love me in some way, shape or form
- This could be in a letter by mail, text message, e-mail, phone call, Facebook or any type of communication
- Stop playing games with my feelings
- Put yourself in my shoes
- I have put myself in your shoes, but the logic still is not working
- There are pieces of the puzzle missing and information that you are not giving to me, that is why there is massive confusion in the relationship
You (to those who know me) have to understand how my brain functions. My brain functions in the following way:
Step 1: Researches and reviews all available information on the issue or problem.
Step 2: Takes a look at the problem from every angle, and puts myself in your place, looks at the issue from your point of view.
Step 3: Tries to put logic and common sense into place when trying to solve the problem.
Step 4: Employs all problem solving techniques that I have learned from life problems, college, school or work.
Step 5: Come to a conclusion.
However, in this case, my brain is unable to come to a logical problem solving conclusion. Why? There are pieces missing and information missing from the problem, so Liz cannot resolve the problem(s) in the relationship(s) or have closure on any issues.
I wish to make the following statement loud and clear:
A. You (who know me personally and claim to “love” me) may think that I am stupid, you are dead ass wrong.
B. You are causing massive confusion in my life.
C. You have one month to fix this massive confusion or you will be removed from my life, for the rest of it.
Love = Action NOT Words in Liz’s Dictionary
You can say “I love you” fifty times a day to me, but if your actions do not match your words, don’t bother speaking to me. You are causing much unneeded stress in my life because my brain cannot solve the puzzles that you are dishing out.
If you love Liz, you have one month to prove it, or be out of my life for the rest of it.
I refuse to allow you to cause massive confusion in my life, and will NOT keep apologizing for my personality. My personality is aggressive, opinionated, and passionate.
You either love me for who I am or not, I cannot change the personality I was born with, neither can anyone else.
One month to stop the confusion, let me say this once more, you have one month……..
I believe there is a countdown widget, which I will place on this blog.
I refuse to allow roller coasters of emotions to rule my life.